According to Vaastu Shastra, the prominence of a kitchen within the dimensions of a household is quite significant. It is very easy for us to see how much significance was associated with a kitchen, from the construction of ancient homes. The kitchen is an essential part of any Indian household—the source of our day-long energy. It’s the place of transformation – because it is here that the uncooked food is transformed into delicious meals. The same food then provides “energy” to family members. Every single appliance that finds pride of place in your kitchen is important and should be placed according to the principles of Vastu. These days the shortage of land and the favourability towards flats has reduced the importance of the kitchen to a great extent. But there are a lot of things that we can still follow according to Vaastu Shastra as below:
Kerala Vastu Shastram
1. Let’s start primarily with the position of the kitchen itself. According to Vaastu Shastra, the kitchen should be positioned in the north-west part or south-east part of the house.
2. In the kitchen, the position of the sink, drinking water tap, and the likes should be particularly placed in the north-east part of the house.
3. The fridge, grinder, cabinets and the like can be placed in the south as well as on the west side of the kitchen.
4. Take care to position the storeroom in the south-east or east region.
5. The stove should be kept in a manner such that we face the east and cook.
Following these, you get a Vastu flexible kitchen having all the capability to dispose of all negative energies together with accepting and enhancing all the positive energies available. Prosperity, success and peace of mind is assured.
Best Jyothish Software for Prasna, Muhurtha and Panchanga – Get Quote
Previous: Vastu Shastra : An Elucidation